Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Friday, January 19, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

Yea we got some ice! This was Monday night. Getting up the drivway was an adventure!

The second photo in the dark is probably the best indication of how bad it really was...50 feet...uphill...NO visibility in the dark! I walked up first to make sure nothing big was down, and drove on through!

Now it's Friday and it's still an experience to travel up & down the driveway, but at least you can see a bit of what's ahead LOL!

Tommorow Hank will probably cut it down with the chainsaw and I'll help him drag away the remains. Kindling for our campfires this summer!

OK I gotta get ready for work...just wanted to get these posted!









Have a wonderful day...TGIF!
~Donna~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!Im in Fl so I never see stuff like this ! Please be safe and may the angelswatch out for you .Hugs and a warm heater to you !

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home