Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Saturday, March 25, 2006

AHHHhhh...Saturday! We had our weekly field trip to Walmart this morning. Just the usual...socks for DH, dog food, bird seed. Silly birds think it's spring and are eating about 25 lbs of sunflower seeds a week!

So I gave up on the 21 day journal. Yeh, I got one page done. I'll probably finish it up at some point though. I have been better at eating healthier and I walked for 30 minutes 3 days at lunchime last week. (OK so Friday was really only 20 minutes because it started to rain) I really like getting out of the lab for a bit and walking. It's so cool to listen to my favorite tunes...I love my i-Pod! I got the 1G Nano, the prices have dropped $50 since I bought them for my boys at Christmas, how could I resist? And I also got the car charger/wireless transmitter, it plays through your car radio and charges at the same time...works great!

Here's a LO about my youngest son. He definitely has his own ideas and opinions. Don't they all at age 15?



CREDITS: BG is Peace Watercolor by Ashley Olson. Newsprint B by Kim Hill.
Dani Mogstad - Both Chipboard Alphas. Tag Alpha by Keely Simpson.
Letter Y by Michelle Coleman. Letter U from an Alpha by Bennett Holzworth.
The letter S is brought to you by Anna Aspnes. Grungy photo border by Teya.
Font is CK Jacque.



Have a great Saturday night!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! very cool LO! I love the feel and especially how you used all the different alphas! :) TFS!

~ Dani

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home