Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Victorian Fairy Tales


Now available for $4.00 at
  • Distressed Diva


  • I am also going to be looking for 5 individuals to be on a Creative Team and make layouts using my Pixel Mischief kits.

    Here are the details:

    You will get one kit from the shop for free each month - your choice.

    Make two layouts using the kit - you can add other products, but the LO should be made
    mostly using the Pixel Mischief kit.

    Post the layouts at three or more galleries of your choice.

    I will be sending the links using Yousendit, so let me know if you have a problem receiving files through this manner.

    E-mail me links to your LO's and you will get another kit the following month.

    That's it - easy right?

    If you are interested - send an e-mail to me at d_rafferty@yahoo.com, with the subject Creative Team and include a gallery link to some of your work.

    The deadline to apply for the CT will be Wednesday midnight 11-22-2006 - and I will decide on the members sometime over Thanksgiving weekend.

    ~Happy Scrapping~
    Donna

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home