Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Friday, October 06, 2006

SO ~~happy~~ it's Friday!!

I am going up to Vermont this Sunday with my husband to go hiking and get some foliage pictures, we plan to have some lunch somwhere then just drive around. We may visit the Joseph Smith memorial. We used to camp and hike there when we first got married (20 years ago - I can't believe it) before heading back home. It's supposed to be 70 and sunny. I can't wait!

Today I ordered a new lens...the Tamron 28-75 f2.8. I am hoping this will be the lens that is on my camera most of the time. I have read really good reviews and right now there is a $30 rebate. I hope it comes before the Pumpkin Festival in Keene NH on October 21st. There are so many photo opps there! ***ETA- BEACH CAMERA ROCKS!!*** This lens arrived the day after I ordered it!! AND it was free shipping. boy was I happy-surprised! AND I love this lens. I'll Post some photos on my Blog later on.

  • Pumpkin Festival



  • Here are some fun elements I made to go with the Autumn Watercolors Paperset. If you missed out on the paperset, scroll down....I refreshed the link for a week with 100 more downloads. ~Enjoy~ And have a scrappin' great weekend!



    This kit will be available at this shop:

  • Distressed Diva
  • 14 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for the beautiful elements!

    9:40 PM  
    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

    These are really nice.Thank you for sharing them with me:)

    10:28 PM  
    Blogger Natalie said...

    Loved the papers, and I really appreciate this gift, too! Wow - 20 years? That's wonderful! Have fun at the festival, and enjoy your lens! :)

    10:43 PM  
    Blogger Rebecca said...

    These are just gorgeous! Totally perfect for altered art which is something that I would really like to try my hand at... and speaking of hands... LOVE that circle LO you have below! So playful, just like that painting/paint can LO too. And I read a little lower and even though its been a while in time, I'm sure it hasn't been a while in your heart and soul... I just have to say I am so sorry about your Dad.

    And then to end on a positive note, I have to thank you for renewing the link to those gorgeous papers too! Love everything you do here! :D

    11:07 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow... these are just perfect additions! Thanks for your kind gift!

    11:43 PM  
    Blogger Victoria said...

    Gorgeous elements! Thank you!

    11:55 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you for sharing these and the papers, Beautiful!

    12:10 AM  
    Blogger mgc said...

    Donna, thanks so much for sharing this great kit. I grabbed the papers, missed them somehow and then the wonderful elements today!

    12:51 AM  
    Blogger lebjs said...

    Thank you Donna for the lovely extras for the paper pack. They're GREAT : )

    3:52 AM  
    Blogger Mara said...

    they are beautiful, unfortunatly the link says : limit is reached,
    but anyway thank you, good work

    11:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    These are great, but the link is no longer valid already. Would you possibly consider reloading it? It would be greatly appreciated!

    12:39 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are too sweet, these are lovely elements and papers. JP

    6:21 PM  
    Blogger SteinwaysMom said...

    Lovely work. I have this on my list of kits to use.

    9:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh please can we have another chance... these are so lovely and perfect

    3:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home