Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wow...posting 3 days in a row!

Can ya believe it?
I am finally taking some time to scrap. I have to take a lot of little breaks
to rest my arm - seems like I can get more done in the morning before it gets
sore and tired later in the day. Back to the doctor on Wednesday - I doubt he will
be impressed at how much I can move it, since it hasn't improved in the past 3 weeks.
Thank goodness for Motrin and Aleeve! My primary care physician gave me some Percocet,
but....blah...makes me queasy and dizzy....Eeewww...Some people LIKE to take that stuff?

Ok enough of my whining!


~ Boni ~ I would like to thank you for your comments and constant visits - I tried to find a way to e-mail you and let you know how much I appreciate it but...ACK!...I can't find out how to see where comments come from on this blog.



Credits:
Background by Michelle Coleman - Chelsea's Dream.
Lace is From Grandma's Attic.
Brush is from Gypsy Rose, and stamped alpha all by Michelle Coleman.


Font is Pea Superamy.



Credits:
Background by Michelle Coleman - Chelsea's Dream.

Brad is from Corina Nielson's Skinny Jeans.

Cardboard is from - A Lil Dainty - by Amber Clegg - ScrapArtist.

Tan tag - Linda GB - ScrapArtist - Wintersong.

Blue tag - Michelle Coleman - ScrapArtist - Chelsey's Dream.
Photo border by Teya.

Journaling: The trees in our area are covered with ice and
when the sun shines on the ice it’s breathtaking! I find it
hard to capture the true beauty with my camera. This photo
shows the thousands of tiny lights beyond the branches, but
still does
not begin to capture the entire sight.

Fonts are XBand Rough, Jailbird Jenna, and Pea Steph.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ill be here cause I love your artistic style! Im trying to get enough time to learn how to digital scrap,I watch my 4 year old Princess in combat boots all day and by night all iI want to do is nap LOL
I like to see your stuff cause my family are all freaks They love lizzards and goth And are into writing video games and poser stuff ....and here comes mom trudging through the puter age with a 4 yr old who dances with a 3 foot Barbie in a ballerina dress and high top boots LOL.All my kids are Indigo kids ( kids with very high IQ's and creative skills )
And you are our best artis vote . We print up you stuff anf make stuff with it So dont ever feel you are alone we weirdies are right here with you
Pinky and I are praying for your shoulder and thinking soft thoughts for you Hugs

1:48 PM  
Blogger Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Hey Donna! I just wanted to say that I really love that photo of the birds by the birdfeeder with that snow! It's like a 'wowie'! The LO is fab with that unexpected but perfect yellow too! Keep creating...cause I love creating for you too! ;)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home