Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm leaving in the morning...

All the responses to this post have just re-affirmed what I knew all along...the Digital community is simply the best and kindest group of people - Someone asked why there were so many NSBR (not scrapbook related) threads on the 2Peas Digital Scrapping board and this is why. Part of scrapbooking is sharing little pieces of our lives...both happy and sad. Even though most of us have never met, I feel like I know so many of you through the 2Peas site, looking at all the beautiful LO pages, and by visiting blogs. I do nothave many friends IRL, the few I do have are close but I am a private person and do not easily talk about things when my heart is heavy. I find it easier to compose my thoughts through writing.
I have just finished reading all of the comments, replies and peamails, and Iwant to thank each and everyone of you for the kindness, stories and prayers. So many of you havebeen through similar situations, and know what kind of pain I am going through. It must have been dificult both then and now, to tell about your experiences, and I really appreciate all the encouragement.
I have decided that I will take the trip to see my Dad. I know it will be painful, but I don't wantto ever regret that I had the chance to see him and did not go. I hope our time together is special and that he will understand my decision to see him even if he does not want me there, I know he loves me very much and deep down he will be glad to see me. I will try to be a witnessand tell him the news about Jesus being there for him, since I am not good with words, I pray the Lord will send hi spirit to help me with this. I know I cannot force my beliefs on anyone but maybehe will listen and be comforted by the news that he does not ever need to be alone.
I'm leaving in the morning, I may be MIA for a while, since I am not sure if I'll have internet access,but I did not want to leave without a note of gratitude to so many wonderful and caring individuals.

Donna

2 Comments:

Blogger dille2@cableone.net said...

You will be taking all of us with you - we will keep you and yours in our prayers...zalaine

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I was thinking about you today and you'll both be in my prayers.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home