Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Love to sleep in on Saturdays!

Although I feel a little guilty since DH is working overtime - but we DO need the money for college bills, and we also like to eat!

I do feel better today...I went out this morning and took these shots:






Equipment:
Canon EOS 300D
Canon 50MM f2.5 Macro lens
Raynox Macroscopic lens model M-250

Sunpack Platinum Plus
7500 Pro Tripod

The Raynox Macroscopic lens is a neat item you can get for $39.95 at B&H PhotoVideo - it clips onto the front of the camera lens and increases the magnification. You can e-mail me if you want more info on it.

OK I am off to take a hot shower, do some stretching and then run errands so I can come back and scrap for a while.

Have a great morning!

~Donna~

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snowflake pictures are amazing! Excellent work! (by the way I am Shannon's mom at digishoptalk.com)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures are awesome !!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

wonderful photos.. I would like to know more about the lens.

Joy

joygross@gmail.com

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos...surreal!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I brought my kids to the compurter to see your snowflake photos! Even though we are looking at snow everyday, we have never seen it like this before!! Very wonderful!!! Tahnk you!!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Wow Donna! Those are so amazingly beautiful...I am speechless!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home