Riff-n-Raffs-Ramblins

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bad Bad Blogger!

I have been MIA over 3 months this time! But since I have this blog still, I just wanted to pop in and post some of my favorite vacation photos. We drove down with Hank's new boat, & spent 2 weeks at our home in Missouri, and it still wasn't long enough!

Hee He Last time I posted it was April and I was leaving then to fly down there for a week! Guess I have no life except for when I travel LOL! Seriously, working full time does not give me much time or anything interesting to blog about.

We had a wonderful time visiting friends & family. Went fishing, swimming and horseback riding.
We went out in the boat a lot. Our mobile home is only 1/2 mile from the boat ramp. The lake water was very high from all the rain, so the fishing was not all that great. Plus the water tepmerature was 82 degrees! My DH would like to go next year in April when the fishing is a little better.

But here he is with a couple bass he caught:




We had a LOT of visitors to the yard...we saw deer every day! these two fawns finally came out in the open on the last day we were there:




Here are a couple shots of my nephew Andrew at his 1st Birthday party!





And some pictures of the beautiful countryside:



the lake:



More countryside:





Anywhooo, signing off for now, I have lots more photos to post, but that's for another time! Have a wonderful evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home